Unfortunately at the moment we are no longer taking further bookings.
Tel: 01462 689400
Stoneyhall Community Centre,
29 Wornham Avenue, Stevenage SG1 3UG
There are 7 parking spaces which are shared with other users. The spaces are situated in the front of Stoneyhall with a disabled parking space next to the front door. If there are no spaces available, parking is free on the residential roads on Sish Lane, Claymores and Block Dell.
Getting to the Centre
From the A1, leave at junction 8, and take the A602 exit to Hitchin/Stevenage (North)
• At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Hitchin Road/A602
• At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Hitchin Road/A602
• At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Martin’s Way/A1072
• At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Grace Way
• Turn right onto Sish Lane
• Turn left onto Miller Way
• Turn left onto Wornham Avenue
The nearest bus station is on the A1155 by Popple Way. There are a number of buses from the centre and around the town which stop here. From the bus station walk up Popple Way until you get to Miller Way. Stoneyhall is at the top of Miller Way.
The centre is roughly a 15 minute walking distance from Stevenage Old Town and 30 minutes from the new town.